Analog CAD Architect
This job has now expired
A very experienced EDA/CAD Engineer is requireto create w world class Analog Mixed-Signal (AMS) design environment, covering a development flow from System Level and Analog Behavioural modelling, Circuit level schemation design and simulation, through to Analog layout and complete, physical and electrical verification.
The individual assuming this Architect level role, will bring
* extensive experience developing and supporting a world class analog CAD tool flow
* technical leadership in the Analog tools and flow field
* an excellent understanding of each step of the analog design flow and key productivity / performance metrics
* an ability to assimilate the technical requirements of the team and to promote solutions
* proven experience in benchmarking Analog CAD tools, communicating the trade-offs and promoting a solution
Please contact IC Resources for further information.
Keywords : Analog, IC, CAD, EDA, tools, flows, methodologies, circuit design, simulation, modelling, AMS. Mixed-signal, Engineer, Architect, Ireland
IC Resources - your first contact for Analog / RF IC jobs globally.