Field Service Manager - Semiconductor Equipment, Taiwan
This job has now expired
Are you an experienced customer support manager in the semiconductor equipment industry? Are you looking for your next challenge, supporting a growing team, in a rapidly expanding company?
Our client is a leading provider of Front End lithography equipment as well as back-end wafer bonding equipment. They currently require a field service manager, based in Taiwan, to manage their service operations in the South East Asia area.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage day to day operations of the field service team. Including project management - handling client escalations and more
- Set goals and targets, along with plans in order to achieve this
- Resolve customer support issues, maintaining high quality and high speed resolutions. While ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and resolutions to long-term issues.
- Service Account management of key clients in the region
- Budget and cost management
- Introduce new and better practices when managing a field service team
Management related tasks as a department head - such as people management, recruitment, developing individual and team skills, and more
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5 or more years of experience as a manager in the semiconductor equipment industry, preferably with roles related service and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills - fluent Mandarin and English is a must
- Experience handling key clients. Being able to negotiate resolution, using tact and diplomacy in difficult/escalated situations
- Knowledge of semiconductor equipment maintenance and installation. Preferably on lithography or wafer bonding equipment
- A degree at university level, in Physics/engineering or a related field.
If you are interested in this role, or could recommend an engineer/manager for this position please send your resume / contact details through.
Key words: IC, Jobs, wafer, semiconductor, manager, field service, equipment, photolithography, contact lithography, imprint lithography, wafer bonding, MEMS, flat panel, manufacturing, engineer, engineering, travel, support, customer support, installations, Taiwan, Singapore, China, Mandarin, English
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs globally.