Digital Design Applications Engineer - ASIC / FPGA
This job has now expired
Our client, a hugely successful British electronics company, is seeking an ambitious Applications Engineer to deal with technical queries from customers around the globe.
Based in Cambridge, you will be required to:
· Work closely with engineers within the Processor Division and to obtain excellent technical knowledge which you will in turn utilise to provide support to customers on CPU design issues
· Respond to customer enquiries and provide debug assistance and troubleshooting, typically by email or telephone
· Provide training to customers on CPU products
· Some international travel will be involved
· University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Knowledge of microprocessors, software, digital systems and FPGA or SoC design
· Knowledge of EDA flows for implementation, system and software development
· Experience in Verilog or VHDL, C or C++, Assembly language programming,
· Previous work experience (in any field) of dealing with customers would be advantageous.
Contact IC Resources for more details.
This is an opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join a Cambridge-based company. Skills required: digital, microprocessor, ASIC, FPGA, SoC, IC, CPU, Verilog, VHDL, C, C++, Assembler, EDA, system implementation, software, hardware, perl, unix.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC design and verification jobs globally.