This job is no longer available
Our client is looking for a Senior / DSP Algorithm Engineer to join their highly professional team.
You will be responsible for developing, integrating and supporting algorithm designs and complete solutions.
· Working with product definition teams to create leading-edge, differentiated feature-sets
· Develop new algorithms or complete solutions to meet required specification in the agreed timescale.
· Simulate and optimise algorithm to meet performance specifications and software/hardware constraints
· Translate algorithms into optimised fixed point designs to run on memory constrained custom hardware or DSP cores
· Provide technical advice to hardware engineers on silicon implementation
· Good mathematical ability and solid knowledge of signal processing theory
· Fluent with Matlab/Simulink.
· Knowledge and understanding of acoustics
· Strong experience in porting DSP code in MIPS and memory constrained processors.
· Evaluation and analysis of audio algorithms running on DSP or audio hardware.
· Strong diagnostic and analytical skills with good bug fixing skills across multiple audio elements
Experience in at several of the following areas
· noise reduction
· time and frequency domain adaptive filtering
· non-linear modelling
· acoustic echo cancellation
· voice activity detection,
· sound source localisation
· microphone array processing
· speech recognition and voice control
· high fidelity stereo and multichannel audio processing.
· psychoacoustic and non-linear dynamics processing such as speaker virtualisation, compression and other audio and intelligibility enhancements.
If you are keen to learn more then please email us your CV and we can arrange to have a confidential chat (after hours can be arranged) and provide you with a full company brief.