SMPS Design Engineer - LED / Lighting
This job has now expired
The SMPS Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing design activities from a technical perspective and delivering to agreed project plans.
- Producing cost-effective electronics design with appropriate documentation
- Acting as a mentor to junior engineers
- Working closely with other members of the engineering team assisting them to produce PCBs, mechanical and software design
- Working closely with the test engineers to create test solutions
- Ensuring design complies with industry standards / relevant regulatory requirements
- Support sales and support production
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in industry within SMPS / Power electronics design and have a good degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent. He/she be well versed with SMPS / Off-line custom power supplies, DC/DC converters, AC/DC power supplies and LED and Lighting technologies. In addition, skills in wireless systems, use of Altium and embedded electronics would be beneficial.
This opportunity offers excellent stability, career progression and the opportunity to work on some of the most widely used products worldwide - lighting technology.
If you meet the above criterion, have the right work in the UK and interested in applying, then please send your updated CV.
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.