This job is no longer available
As the software engineer you will be responsible for developing software for my clients new range of products. You will be expected to work with the Business Development team to propose and implement new software products. Other responsibilities include:
* Investigating bug reports, implementing and testing the bug fixes.
* Supporting the successful transfer of new software from development to release in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
* Active involvement in proposing and developing novel software techniques that you may find will benefit and strengthen the Company's Software products. This may be after consultation with other members of the technology and software team.
* Collaborating with peers for continuous skills improvement on Software Development.
Ideally you will be degree educated in computer science, have excellent communication skills and will of spent time in industry as a Software Engineer.
The position offers excellent growth opportunities and as the software engineer the following skills are essential:
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent hands on knowledge of LabVIEW
* Hands on C/C++ knowledge and Python or any scripting language
* Any Source Code Control system and Bug Tracking Tool
In return this company offers a very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. If you are confident you have all the above and wish to apply for the role of software engineer then please send me your CV with a brief covering letter or give me a call on the contact details provided.
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.