Principal Analog IC Design CAD/Methodology Engineer - England
This job has now expired
Key words; CAD/EDA, Support, Methodology, Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design, flows.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Methodology Engineer to join a successful company involved in high performance Analog/Mixed Signal ICs for the consumer electronics market.
* Contribute to Analog/Mixed Signal verification during new product developments
* Evaluate Analog design practice and provide improvements in design flow
* Act as the common point for exchange of ideas between design groups and sites
* Develop "best in class" analog design flow and integrate it into mixed signal flows
* Ensure Analog flow is adopted by design teams
* Documentation and dissemination of Analog design practice and flows
* Supporting the evaluation of design tools
* Ensure appropriate training is delivered to design teams
The successful applicant will have established experience within a similar role in CAD/EDA Support/Methodology within an Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design environment and will have the ability to write, verify Analog/Mixed Signal models, to support AV tasks and manage repository for models / maximise reuse. Knowledge of Analog IC design ideally related to power management is a plus.
As you will be acting as an interface with CAD vendors (tool purchases/training) strong communication and commercial skills are required.
You will be required to work to a high standard be self-motivated and work well in a team.
Only applicants with the right to work in the UK need apply.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
IC Resources - your first contact for Analog / RF IC jobs globally.