RF Microwave IC Design Engineer - England
This job has now expired
You will ideally have experience in the design of MMICs in GaAs technology. However, applications are also invited from candidates with Si RF IC or component level microwave PCB/MIC design experience.
Successful candidates would be expected to design in a range of technologies including:
- GaAs MMIC
- SiGe IC
- Multi-Chip Modules (MCMs)
- SMT based design at RF & microwave frequencies to component level
- RF and microwave PCB/MIC using various substrate technologies including HDI FR4, thick and thin-film ceramic, LTCC
Experience in some of the following areas would also be an advantage:
- Communications system design
- IC packaging technology
- RFOW test
- High power microwave amplifier design
- Passive component design (filters, couplers, baluns)
- Low noise synthesiser design
- Digital modulation schemes
Applicants with the right to working the UK only need apply.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
IC Resources - your first contact for Analog / RF IC jobs globally.