This job is no longer available
SQL BI Developer - SSAS - SSIS - Insurance - Gloucestershire - £50K - £60K
Job title: BI Developer
Salary: £50-60K + benefits
Key skills: SSASn - SSIS - MDX - T-SQL
SQL BI Developer is required for a large UK consultancy specialising in data warehouse solutions. Operating as a global provider with an annual turnover of circa £200m, they support the complete insurance value chain within the largest insurance markets namely Europe, Australia, Asia, South Africa and North America.
Working within a fast paced and challenging environment as a SQL BI developer, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end development lifecycle from requirement gathering through to implementation and end user workshops. This role provides real opportunity for development and progression.
The right BI Developer will be experienced in:
- Designing and implementing the logical data mappings for the ETL process using SSIS
- SSAS cube development Cube design and implementation
- Dimensional modelling
- Delivering SQL Server 2008 BI solutions
- Writing and maintaining functions and stored procedures
- A client focused solutions delivery project, so will need good communication skills both writen and oral
Although not essential it will be beneficial if the BI Developer had:
- Data Mining experience
- A MS SQL Server professional accreditation
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV for further information, you can contact me on the details below or call GORDON DENNY on 02077587366. If you are not yet available but interested in similar future roles than please forward your CV specifying this. Also, with the hard times of 2012, If this role is not of interest to you please forward to those you feel are better suited as we have an excellent referral scheme.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com