This job is no longer available
You will be responsible for the implantation of digital electronic hardware designs based on FPGA technology from inception or production, and you will be responsible for ensuring all designs are completed in line with company standards and procedures.
You will be responsible for:
* Designing, testing and verifying digital electronic hardware based around FPGAs
* Writing design documentation including requirement specifications, test specifications and functional descriptions
* Providing technical assistance to other engineers within the team
* Assisting in the maintenance and procurement of CAD software
* Providing in house training on FPGA design, techniques and tools
The ideal candidate will have:
* An excellent Masters or Bachelors Degree in electronics from a good university.
* Proven experience working on FPGA based electronic equipment
* Experience working on Radar or related applications desirable
* Good command of written and verbal English.
* Intimate knowledge of Xilinx and mentor graphics design tools
Applicants must be aware that travel within the UK and overseas may be required, and is considered an occasional feature of this role.
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.