This job is no longer available
Due to ongoing requirements and key project wins for 2013 they require a Software Developer with good hands on industrial experience in C#. You will be responsible for taking a senior role in the day to day runnings of the product development team. This will ultimately include all areas of the software development lifecycle but specifically contributing to the planning, architecture, design and implementation of the software you and the team create. Reporting directly to the Development Project Manager your other responsibilities as the senior software developer will include:
- To design and develop software primarily in C# on a Windows .NET platform
- To contribute to the design and architecture of the software solutions and use your experience to come up with innovative ways to improve the design of the software.
- To use your experience as a senior software developer to review the work and mentor more junior members of the team, and take ownership of improving team processes.
Ideally you will be degree educated in Computer Science, Software Programming or development and will have had a reasonable amount of industrial experience as a software developer over seeing projects throughout the lifecycle. Other key skills and experience required are:
- A proven track record in all aspects of software development activities within a software development team developing complex commercial software.
- Experience of multiple development environments, technologies and frameworks, with a specific focus on c# development
- Experience of working in a Windows environment with both desktop and enterprise.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of Oracle, and SQL highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Mobile telecoms, including knowledge of UMTS and GSM systems is not essential although highly desirable.
- Used to taking full responsibility of your work and the teams activities including both planning and implementation
This is an excellent position for a software developer focusing on C# technologies working for a top business that is offering excellent career opportunities. Interested candidates should forward me their CV with a brief covering letter.
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.