This job is no longer available
As an influential part of the team, the Production Supervisor will play a key role in the continued growth and success of the business through production excellence and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
The key responsibilities of the Production Supervisor will include:
- Plan and control production operations to deliver KPI's
- Quality control
- Manage, lead, coach and develop team members
- Champion Continuous Improvement culture
In addition to the specifics of:
- Overseeing the operation and maintenance of SMT machines
- Preparing and managing AOI machine programmes
- Overseeing the hand assembly of PCB's
With a successful and sustained background in a similar role the Production Supervisor will have:
- Experience of managing a team in excess of 30 heads
- Proven success in Continuous Improvement initiatives and Lean Manufacturing
- Flexibility to work unusual hours and/or off site to meet production demands
- An electronics background would be highly desirable
In return the Production Supervisor will gain a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing market leader, with excellent development and progression opportunities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV or call Russell Grady on 0161 905 8726.
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.