Senior Applications Engineer - Analog/RF IC Design
This job has now expired
Our client is a world technology leader and currently seeks an internal applications engineer/technical support engineer for their sales and marketing centre based in the Netherlands.
Key responsibilities include:
* Work closely with customers to understand and support their technical needs on Mixed Signal and RF IC technologies
* Interface with teams in other departments and divisions to define and support current and new platform solutions for MS/RF and processes
* Work with Account Management team to engage and support projects Worldwide
* Support the customer through support of Libraries, IPs, PDKs (Process Design Kits)
* Troubleshoot, provide and project manage technical solutions to customers
* Promote companies technical solutions and services
The successful engineer will have established experience in either design and/or design methodology using CMOS based technologies, preferably in advanced technology i.e. 40nm/28nm. Further to this you will have customer facing or supporting experience, possess the ability to manage complex projects, thrive in a multi-tasking environment and have an understanding of MS/RF or High Voltage technology and the use of EDA tools and Process Design Kits (PDK). Familiarity with using and supporting Digital Libraries, IPs and design tools is also of interest.
Excellent communication skills in English is a must and fluency in Mandarin or a second European Language would be a benefit.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more!
Key words: Semiconductor company seeks an internal Applications Engineer. Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design, EDA tools , PDK/CAD, CMOS based technologies, Mandarin, customer support. Location: Netherlands
IC Resources - your first contact for Analog / RF IC jobs globally.