This job is no longer available
My client is looking for a candidate that is highly motivated, possesses communication abilities that would allow the candidate to clearly relay his/her ideas and solutions to the rest of the team and is looking for a company that can provide some very genuine Career prospects.
To be considered you will have most or all of the following :
- Possesses an Engineering Degree qualification ( 2:1 or above) including exposure to analytical analysis methods such as FEA or CFD
- Experience in the use of CAE for Engineering design
- Experience of FEA modelling techniques (linear or non-linear)
- Experience in CFD modelling
- Fundamental knowledge of mathematical methods, Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer and the Strength of Materials
- Understanding that you may need to be flexible with working hours in response to business needs
- Understanding there may be a requirement to travel within the role to various supplier sites
- Possess good communication skills to relay ideas and solutions with the rest of the team
- A strong team player with the ability to lead and to work on own initiative in accordance with the company values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled CAE engineer to join a leading Research and Development company that are experiencing excellent financial growth as a result of success through their innovative products lines. You will have an excellent amount of autonomy in your role with the opportunity to progress within the company.
This opportunity should not be missed as you will be rewarded and recognised for continual success through an excellent benefits package and career progression.
CVs are being reviewed within the next two weeks with the view to interview as soon as possible!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com