This job is no longer available
I am currently looking for both a Software and Senior Software Engineer to join a dynamic team for a major Oil and Gas services company. It is a great opportunity for you to join an organisation that is growing massively and help form the culture of the organisation for the future.
You will be based in Dorset and there is a great salary and package on offer.
The objective of this role is for the individual to develop the next generation of products for down-hole and surface wireless communications.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Embedded C /C++ or Assembler
- Expertise with microcontrollers (ideally ARM7 and PIC)
- Experience in designing protocols over one or more of the following: UART/RS485, USB, CAN, Ethernet, and TCP/IP.
- Experience with UML
- Experience of developing GUI's typically in VC++ or Visual Studio. (whilst this wont be your primary role it would be of great if you had this skills to utilise as and when they required you to do so)
- Ideally someone who has experience in NOT using an operating system.
- Oil and Gas related industry experience.
The individual must be ambitious, goal orientated and results driven.
If this is something you feel you may be interested in and feel you have relevant experience then please get in touch ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com