This job is no longer available
Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer - Essential Skills:
- Electronics Design Skills
- Experience working as an Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer on design projects
- Taking schematics through to PCB design
- CAD Skills
- Familiarity with Surface Mount Technology
Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer - None essential, Beneficial skills:
- Supporting customers, sales teams and production
- Designing high value, low volume systems
- Design for EMC
- Defence industry experience
Essentially this is role for an all-round electronics engineer or hardware engineer who enjoys a varied role is both hard working and able to work under their own initiative. In addition to offering a competitive package this employer offers an attractive working environment where engineers can contribute to fast moving projects and will see their designs being assembled and shipped to blue chip clients from this single site in North Yorkshire.
For more details of this vacancy please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer / North Yorkshire upto £30,000
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.