Software Team Leader / Manager - Project Management, Line Management, Technical Lead
Software Team Leader / Manager – Project Management, Embedded Software Development, Line Management. Cambridge, c£45,000 to c£60,000 + Benefits.
Are you looking for your next career step? Have you experience working in an embedded software environment for a product development company? This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career, taking on project ownership and line management responsibilities. Leading a small engineering team, your background in software will enable you to have key insight in the hands-on processes for development, and armed with this knowledge you will have responsibility in running the day-to-day activities of the team, assigning and prioritising work, providing technical direction, as well as line management of the team.
• 1st / 2.1 Bachelor degree in maths, science, electronics or software from a top university.
• Proven experience and track record in the field of software engineering (ideally C / C++, and Perl / Python).
• Strong knowledge of software development techniques and methodologies.
• Ability to take ownership and to lead projects.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels (technically with engineers, with customers / clients, and with managers).
• Full life-cycle appreciation of embedded software for wireless projects is highly beneficial.
• Any exposure to project management (Scrum / Agile) and / or line management would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring engineer to be fast-tracked to a management position. Could you be interested? Send your application to us! Software Team Leader / Manager – Project Management, Embedded Software Development, Line Management. Cambridge, c£45,000 to c£60,000 + Benefits.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.