Senior Embedded Engineer - Eindhoven
This job has now expired
Leading independent software services company, developing application and embedded software for a range of market sectors including communications, medical, multimedia, automotive, security and payment systems now requires a Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Applicants must have:
* A minimum of 4 yrs relevant experience in software engineering.
* Thorough understanding of three or more of C, C++, C#, .Net, Java, Windows, UNIX, RTOS, FPGA skills.
* Good understanding of and experience implementing software to meet current quality standards
* Experience in one or more of the following would be desirable: telecoms (mobile and fixed line); data networking (TCP-IP and wireless); payment systems and financial terminal software; medical systems; multimedia systems; experience implementing embedded devices (board support packages, software design, manufacturing test).
* Previous technical leadership experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
This role also offers scope for the right person to provide technical leadership and architectural input to projects.
While a majority of development work is carried out at new offices near Eindhoven Airport, travel to client site
development teams is sometimes required - so willingness to travel, a driving licence and a valid passport are essential.
Send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Software
Keywords: embedded C, C/C++, RTOS, real time, java,, FPGA, C#, TCP-IP, wireless, Netherlands, Eindhoven, Europe
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.