This job is no longer available
As the electronics engineer / firmware engineer you will be responsible for developing and streamlining existing projects as well as having the initiative to design new products to keep this highly reputable company at the peak of it's market.
Electronics engineer essential skills:
- High speed digital electronics
- Low frequency analogue electronics
- Firmware development in Assembler for use on PIC Micros
- Communications protocols including RS232 / RS422 / I2C / SPI / Zigbee etc
Electronics engineer desirable skills
- Hands on industrial experience of VHDL in PLD / FPGA
- Power supplies ( DC/DC linear etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven electronics engineer or firmware engineer to join a fast growing company with lots more exciting projects in the pipeline. Knowledge of the full product life cycle would also be a major advantage.
Ideally you will also have a degree in electronics engineer or relevant industrial experience. To apply for the position then please give me a call or drop me an email with your CV and a brief covering letter outlining relevant industrial experience. I also have some Assembly code for you to look at to give an insight into the standard that the company expects.
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.