This job is no longer available
Required Skills - Electronics Design / Project Manager:
- Pre-existing Project Managerment, Project Lead or Technical Lead experience
- PCB Layout and Circuit Design
- Full lifecycle including prototyping, component choice and design for manufacture
- DAC and ADC Converter design
Desirable Skills - Electronics Design / Project Manager:
- Analogue Design Skills
- DSP / Algorithm Development / Instrumentation Design
You may have worked in a variety of industries but it's imperative that you have transferable skills across full lifecycle design skills in the areas listed above. It's likely that you will have gained significant knowledge as a Electronics / Hardware Design Engineer gained from industry or academic achievements upto PhD level.
Electronics Design / Project Manager / Cheshire - Upto £45k + Bens
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.