This job is no longer available
The ideal candidate for this Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - ProEngineer role will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in designing and developing mechanical and electro-mechanical components, sub-systems, enclosures and products.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or
Specific experience in one or more of the following
- Fluid systems and component design
- Electronic system enclosure design
- Plastic injection moulding for low to medium volume manufacture, including materials selection.
- Machined, fabricated and pressed metal parts design for low to medium volume manufacture
- Use of tools for design quality assurance e.G. FMEA, robust design analysis, FEA and reliability analysis & verification
Experience with ProEngineer will be advantageous but other 3D CAD experience will be considered.
If you would like to apply for this Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - ProEngineer role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kasia Krotki on 01582 878823 for more information.