This job is no longer available
Your Responsibilities as a Modelling Engineer :
* Together with the other modeling engineers you will be responsible for modeling and characterization of active and passive components in all our clients supported technologies.
* You will define and verify electrical component Spice models for Spectre that can be used for circuit simulation to enable fast and accurate 1st time right design.
* You will interact with designers in the field of device behavior and model application, with process and device technology engineers on device and process optimization.
* Activities are carried out in cross-functional teams (device modeling, library support and design flow) on a project basis, in cooperation with best-in-class technology suppliers or semiconductor foundries.
The key areas of responsibility are
* Define and design test structures
* Define and carry out appropriate measurements on silicon
* Model targeting for non-typical silicon
* Adding corners, spread and statistics
* Model verification and/or qualification
* Write model extraction reports and publish documentation
* Deployment of modeling updates at design teams
- Education MSc, or BSc in Physics or Electronic Engineering.
- Experience and affinity with semiconductor device physics, design tools, chip development applications in Digital-, Mixed Signal-, RF- and/or High Voltage Domain
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills for the positin then please do send an up to date CV to me at email@example.com or simply click apply.
Key words : Modelling, IC Design, Mixed Signla, CMOS, High Voltage, Power, Digital, RF