Embedded Software Engineer - Graphics - Cambridge
This job has now expired
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and integrating drivers for GPUs.
- Developing graphics drivers for next generation technology.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience in 2D/3D graphics (openGL or DirectX)
- Expert programming skills in C and C++.
- Experience in Linux environments.
- Knowledge of at least one embedded OS.
- Good English language communication skills
- Experience in agile software i.e. SCRUM.
- Flexibility to travel within Europe.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina Barker.
Key words: 2D, 3D, Embedded software engineer, graphics, C/C++, Embedded, OpenGL, DirectX, GPU
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.