RF Application Engineer Team Leader
This job has now expired
The right candidate should have:
1. 5+ years development experience working products within multi-band RF environments. Strong knowledge on optimizing RF performance in various bands - AM / FM / DAB (VHF) / WiFi (2.4G). Good understanding of co-existence issues in multi-band products.
2. Strong understanding of system level issues when designing audio/video applications (e.g. power supply, noise suppression, EMC).
3. Experience doing custom chip-down designs (rather than using modules), including schematic and PCB design, targeting audio / video / mobile applications. Responsible for qualifying product RF performance.
4. Candidate will be responsible for taking deliverables from core engineering team (silicon / modules) and developing reference platforms targeting different applications, to demonstrate to our customers how to design products with optimal RF performance.
5. Good appreciation for hardware design processes, including version control of designs, keeping detailed records of test results, updating application notes.
6. Customer support experience preferred.
7. Candidate to be based in HK, but with frequent travel between Shenzhen and Hong Kong .
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor sales, marketing and FAE positions throughout Asia - Pacific.