Analogue IC Architect – Semiconductors – UK – RR5550
This job has now expired
Our client is a rapidly growing startup within the wireless markets, offering a range of next generation wireless technology. They are currently seeking an Analogue IC Architect to be based in the UK to work as part of a small team designing analogue and RF circuit components for inclusion in full custom IC development.
Required Skills and Experience
• BEng (or higher) in relevant field
• Demonstrable industrial based experience in analogue and RF circuit design and layout
• Experience of full-chip tape-out procedures
• Experience in the management of IC subsystem developments
• Experience in the specification of power management, clock distribution, boot sequence and test infrastructure
• Experience in the design of radio sub-circuits e.g. LNA, PA, VCO
• Experience in the use of Analogue CAD packages
If you are interested in the above position, please send email@example.com a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format and in ENGLISH only.