Analogue/Mixed-Mode Designer – Semiconductors - France - CT5741
This job has now expired
Our client is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing advanced semiconductors and they are seeking an Analogue/Mixed-Mode Designer based in France.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING
• 1 to 6 years of experience in analogue design is required, ideally in integrated analogue circuit conception.
• Cadence Design Framework, Analog Artist, Hspice, Eldo and/or Spectre. Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL is also important.
• Engineering degree or PhD
• Fluent English mandatory, French highly recommended
• Responsible for the design of analogue or mixed mode circuits.
• This encompasses generic analogue circuits like low noise voltage references, low noise amplifiers, regulators, comparators, etc as well as state-of-the-art A/D and D/A converters and clock synthesis structures. The participation in client meetings for circuitry specification and correct circuit use in products is required.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format and in ENGLISH only to Chris@icpsearch.com