DITA Implementation Contractor - Cambridge
This job has now expired
Our client is seeking proactive, detailed-oriented person to implement and manage a new DITA-based content management system.
* Provide technical expertise and support to the Project Manager and Information Architect.
* Creation and development of production processes within a DITA based publication system
* Planning and executing the development activities related to a DITA production system
* Customization of the DITA environment including development of DITA specializations
* Development of XSLT and CSS to configure formatted output for print and online
* Developing and implementing a DITA publication system
* Commercial formatting engines such as Antenna House and RenderX
* Administering and configuring a Component Content Management System (CCMS).
* Working with:
*The DITA Open Toolkit.
This is initially a 3 month contract to start ASAP.
For more information please contact Kathy Campling.
Key words: DITA Implementation, XSLT, CSS, contract, Cambridge
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.