This job is no longer available
As the Senior RF Engineer you will be responsible for taking lead on projects and mentoring junior members of the team. Other duties will include:
- Taking a lead role in system specification and design of future projects and products
- Optimising and improving existing products and designs
- Producing accurate and concise documentation
Ideally you will be degree educated in electronics and have spent a minimum of 5 years in a similar position of Senior RF Engineer. Other highly desirable skills include:
- Analogue / RF Design
- Filter specification and design
- Small signal linear RF amplifier design
- Power amplifier design
- Oscillators and PLL design
- PSU design
- Simulation tools (SPICE, AWR Microwave Office)
- VHF / UHF
Senior RF Engineer Desirable skills:
- Schematic entry and PCB layout
- Matlab and C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of wireless standards
The work involved in this position will be to a safety critical standard therefore candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and travel abroad if required.
To apply for the position please send your CV to me along with a brief covering letter outlining important experience or give me a call.
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.