DSP Team Lead, Wireless - Cambridge
This job has now expired
The successful candidate will lead my client's DSP team, developing DSP software for SIMD and VLIW architectures, design and development of physical layer DSP algorithms for LTE and other 3GPP standards and system‐level integration and problem resolution.
Candidates are sought with a strong academic record, such a PhD in Wireless communications or similar, and proven experience across a range of skills such as:
* Communications digital signal processing techniques including frequency and time domain mobile receiver processing
* DSP algorithm design and simulations using Matlab
* Embedded C programming on DSP processors
* Real‐time software engineering principles
* Knowledge of LTE OFDM and MIMO processing techniques
This is an excellent opportunity to get in at the early stages of a company with first class backing and destined to go places.
For more information and to apply for this position please email your CV to Alex at IC Software.
Key skills: DSP, digital signal processing, team lead, principal engineer, algorithms, software, embedded, LTE, UMTS, 3GPP, 3G, Physical Layer, layer1, wireless communications, Matlab, VLIW, SIMD, UK, Cambridge, England, East Anglia
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.