Compiler Engineer - LLVM, CLang
This job has now expired
Software C++ / LLVM compiler development opportunity to join an amazing and first class company working on some of the most advanced processor technology of today and tomorrow. Due to continued success their tools group is expanding and this is an ideal opportunity for someone to join a talented team, gain first class experience and develop their professional career.
Skills and experience sought
- Compiler optimization, code generation, etc.
- Experience with Clang/LLVM
- In-depth understanding of CPUs or virtual machine architecture & instruction set.
Beneficial to have:
- Interactions with an open source community.
- Strong C and C++ coding skills.
- Parallelisation and Vectorisation.
- Perl and Python.
- Experience of a RISC
Call Alex at IC Software, compiler and tools consultant, to apply or for more information.
Compiler developer sought for Cambridge blue chip company. Skills sought: Software, C/C++, compilers, tools, CLang, LLVM, gcc, perl, python.
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.