Test Engineer - Cambridge
This job has now expired
Responsibilities will include:
- Testing moderately complex software to agreed time scales
- Writing software test scripts
- Assisting in the creation of relevant documentation
- C/C++ programming experience.
- Qualified to degree level in maths/science/software/electronics
- Proven experience in at least one scripting language (i.e. Perl, TCL & Python )
- Understanding of software debugging techniques and test methodologies
- Experience of wireless communication protocols such as WI-FI and Bluetooth
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina Barker.
Key words: Test Engineer, C, C++, Software, Embedded, Scripting, Python, Perl, TCL, Cambridge, WI-FI, Bluetooth, debugging
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.