This job is no longer available
I am currently recruiting for a major client based out of Belgium for a Development Tools Architect / Integrator.
You will be tasked with the architecture and implementation of development tools that will aid the development teams in their production of quality code and help improve overall effeiciency
The following skills will also stand you in good stead for this position;
- Linux & Linux-centric scripting (Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Continuous Integration and Agile practices
- Knowledge of revision control (GIT, ClearCase), change control (ClearQuest, RallyDev, JIRA)
- Build management and quality assurance tools (Klockwork, Crucible)
- Both usage and administrative knowledge of revision control (GIT, ClearCase, GitHub)
- Understanding of factory, build tool chains & makefiles
If this position is of interest please get in touch.