Product Manager GPS Chips – Semiconductors - Switzerland - SS5258
This job has now expired
Our client offers positioning and wireless communication solutions for the markets of consumers, industrial and automotive, and offers a broad portfolio of semiconductors, modules, software and design services.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with several years of experience in the electronics or semiconductor industries
• Experiences in product management / marketing for high-volume components in B2B markets
• Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated ability to work across cross-cultural, cross-geographical and multi-disciplinary teams
• Proficient in German and English
• Willingness to travel as required
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
• Define the product strategy and roadmap within the overall company strategy
• Deliver market and product requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Develop sales tools and marketing collateral
• Cooperate with R&D and team work in product development projects
• Guide and coach sales force for successfully selling the products to target markets and accounts
If you are interested in the above position, please send email@example.com a copy of your up-to-date CV in Word format and in ENGLISH only.