Compiler Developer - London
This job has now expired
Compiler development vacancy within my client, a groundbreaking and leading semiconductor company working at the forefront of the latest consumer led device development. This position, for a compiler engineer, is on their team tasked with developing the compilers for current and next generation graphics hardware (GPUs).
We are seeking experienced compiler engineers with a relevant degree plus skills in the following areas:
* excellent C
* compiler architecture and algorithms ( front-end, parsing, optimisation and back-end)
* multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and associated difficulties.
Skills of additionally of interest include:
* Kernel-level software development
* embedded real-time operating systems (Linux, WinCE and/or Symbian)
* Assembly language programming.
To apply please contact IC Software's Compiler and EDA Tools recruitment consultant Alex Fothergill.
Skills: Compiler engineer / compiler developer for my Semicon client, with excellent C programming ability and skills in front-end, parsing, back-end compiler development, etc.
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs