This job is no longer available
I am currently seeking a talented engineer who has experience in developing high-quality products to help my client with the development of a Core MW Delivery.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Selection, design, co-development and maintenance of the Core Middleware Core Frameworks.
- Explain the SW design to colleagues.
- Test and code review the implementation of colleagues.
- Write the necessary API documentation.
- Interact with the Technical Writer to come to high quality customer documentation.
- You'll be interacting on a regular basis with the software architects.
Medium/Senior developer with
- Experience in C/C++ development.
- Experience (serious interest) in Android and Java development.
- Experience in the Linux OS and profiling tools or willing to learn.
- Experience in unit testing or willing to learn.
- Experience/highly interested in writing code with the focus on low-memory footprint and performance for embedded devices.
This role is based in Belgium and is a permanent role paying up to €70k for a senior level engineer. You will also be offered good benefits such as free of charge group insurance, free hospitalization insurance cover for employee and partner, and meal vouchers.
If this role is of interest please get in touch with your latest CV.