This job is no longer available
I am seeking a talented engineer who has experience in developing high-quality products to help my client with the development of the web-oriented functionalities/APIs that are to become part of a Core Middleware delivery.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Explain the SW design to colleagues.
- Test and code review the implementation of colleagues.
- Write the necessary API documentation.
- Interact with the Technical Writer to come to high quality customer documentation.
- You'll be interacting on a regular basis with the software architects.
- Some experience with C/C++ development (or willing to learn in a short period of time).
- Knowledge on IP, TCP, UDP, SSL, HTTP, …
- Experience with the Linux OS and profiling tools or willing to learn.
- Experience with unit testing or willing to learn.
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus.
- Experience/highly interested in writing code with the focus on low-memory footprint and performance for embedded devices.
This role is based in Belgium and is a permanent role paying up to €70k for a senior level engineer. You will also be offered good benefits such as free of charge group insurance, free hospitalization insurance cover for employee and partner, and meal vouchers.
If this role is of interest please get in touch with your latest CV.