This job is no longer available
I am seeking a talented engineer who has experience in developing high-quality products to help us to guarantee the quality of my clients complete Core MW delivery.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Integrating the complete CoreMW software on a 'daily' basis.
- Design, write, document scenarios to represent how our customers will use our software.
- Convert these scenarios in automated tests.
- Rough analyses if something does go wrong to pinpoint to one of the software modules.
- You'll be part of the Core MW scrum teams and interact on a regular basis with our customers to convert their needs in concrete Core MW test scenarios.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, TCL, bash, …).
- Experience with the Linux OS or willing to learn.
- Eager to learn more about embedded software development.
- Experience/highly interested in automating repetitive work.
- You have the ability to look at the overall picture to be able to write the scenarios and dig a bit further into the details to roughly pinpoint a problem.
- You have a tendency towards quality and testing software.
This role is based in Belgium and is a permanent role paying up to €70k for a senior level engineer. You will also be offered good benefits such as free of charge group insurance, free hospitalization insurance cover for employee and partner, and meal vouchers.
If this role is of interest please get in touch with your latest CV.