This job is no longer available
I am looking for a talented engineer who has experience in developing high-quality products to help my client with the development and maintenance of foundation libraries. Next to that you'll assist in the development and maintenance of a new products Framework.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Selection, design, co-development and maintenance of the Core Middleware Foundation libraries.
- Design, co-development and maintenance of the Core Middleware View Framework.
- Explain the SW design to colleagues.
- Test and code review the implementation of colleagues.
- Write the necessary API documentation.
- Interact with the Technical Writer to come to high quality customer documentation.
- You'll be interacting on a regular basis with the software architects.
- Experienced C/C++ developer (or willing to learn in a short period of time).
- Experience with the linux OS and profiling tools or willing to learn.
- Experience with C unit testing or willing to learn.
- Eager to learn more about embedded software development.
- Experience/highly interested in writing code with the focus on low-memory footprint and performance for embedded devices.
This role is based in Belgium and is a permanent role paying up to €70k for a senior level engineer. You will also be offered good benefites such as free of charge group insurance, free hospitalization insurance cover for employee and partner, and meal vouchers.
If this role is of interest please get in touch with your latest CV.