This job is no longer available
As a RF Design Engineer BT/WLAN/NFC you will be expected to:
- Design and development of RF reference designs for Wireless cellular standards and MultiCom standards as BT, Wlan, NFC
- Responsible for board definition, schematic entry and layout support
- Test and characterisation of RF boards for cell phone applications, and MultiCom applications
- Develop application notes and support documentation
- Defining and development and support of Lab tools for testing
- Work experience at least 5 years
- MS Office skills required
- Experience with programming Tool Labview
- More than one year experience with Hardware Verification of MultiCom standards
- Experience in Satellite standards Glonass / GPS
- Proficient with RF test equipment such as CMU200, CMW500, vector network analyzers, spectrum analysers, digital signal generators, power meters, etc.
Please forward your CV to discuss this position further!