This job is no longer available
• Birmingham, West Midlands
• £28,000 per annum
• Job type: Permanent, full-time
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Sales Manager to join a well-established progressive company who offer a range of Contract Electronics Manufacturing services.
Through proven track record and experience in CEM, you will be enabling the company to achieve its growth plans mainly through new business opportunities.
- Planning and developing strategies to attract new profitable business.
- Developing relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Personal time management, setting personal goals and targets and then focusing on achieving results.
- Generating enquiries, preparing quotes and follow up.
- Marketing and representation of the company and its services.
- Maintaining and sharing data information on sales activities.
- Reporting to directors, making suggestions for future investment for further growth.
Skills and Experience required:
- Dynamic ,enthusiastic, and committed person with high degree of personal integrity.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate success through track record.
- Desire to succeed and make an impact on the organisation.
- Good knowledge of electronics industry and contacts in the manufacturing sector.
- Good understanding of electronics production processes and practices.
In return the company offers a good package for the right candidate, stable and friendly environment and prospect for further personal development. They are offering a basic salary of £28,000 but you will have the opportunity to earn an OTE of £40,000.
To apply for this role pleae click the apply now Button.