Electronics engineer- Hot tech 2012 Cambridge Company
This job has now expired
A world leading electronics specialist is looking for an electronics engineer with a good level of experience in PCB design and also with a working knowledge of FPGA design. As an electronics engineer, you will be joining a friendly team of top engineers and you will be working on creative projects to develop some interesting products for the company.
You will be joining an exciting and innovative company who are continually growing in both size and reputation. You will be an articulate, personable and technically very strong with a desire for career progression. In return, you will receive a very competitive salary and a chance to learn and develop in a technically creative environment.
As an electronics engineer, you will have:
- A degree in computer science, electronics engineering or equivalent.
- A background in PCB and FPGA design.
- Experience in power management systems.
- Programming experience (C, VBA, LabVIEW, Matlab)
- A minimum of two years electronic design experience.
Currently interviewing. Apply now for consideration.
Electronics design/ engineer/ PCB/ FPGA/ Cambridge