This job is no longer available
I am currently resourcing a Lead RF Position for a highly respected RF design company, specialising in turn key RF design projects for a range of World leading customers. The company specialises in a full service offering product concept studies through to mass volume production.
In this role you will be leading and implementing analog IC designs through the full life cycle from specification to production release. You will be tasked with the design and verification of the active IC as well as carrying full responsibility for the product from definition phase to production release. You must have exceptional team lead skills and be able to fully unleash the full potential of people in an open and creative working environment.
In order to be suitable for this role require:-
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree in analogue/RF electronics or Electronics Engineering
- Professional experience in analogue/RF electronics.
- RF-IC Design and/or wireless system design
- Simulation tools experience using tools such as ADS, Cadence and Spectre RF
- Experience with EM simulation
- Project management experience and full responsibilities of a design team.
The following skills would be considered desirable:-
- Project and team leading experience
- Mentoring skills for junior/ grad engineers
- Target driven and entrepreneurial flair.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you could be interested in finding out more about this position then please get in touch immediately.