This job is no longer available
My market leading client is seeking an ASIC Design Engineer to joint there team of engineers working on cutting edge mobile and wireless technologies.
You will be assigned to a team that will be developing new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market.
Key Skills Required
- Good understanding of cellular principles of operation GSM\EGDE\UMTS\LTE.
- Understanding of low power digital design preferred.
- Use of VHDL/Verlilog design tools with emphasis on verification using systems verilog.
- Modem design with digital communications background highly desirable.
- Experience in either ASIC, FPGA, EPLD or other.
- Practical experience of version control tools.
- Code/Script development experience using assembler, perl, C, C++.
- Experience of low power memory devices & associated interfaces.
- Experience in development of design and test specification.