This job is no longer available
I am working on behalf of an exciting client based in Cambridge who are seeking an experienced RF Engineer to join an exciting new defence project. They look for engineers with top class academic backgrounds who are keen to work on technically challenging projects.
You should be able to demonstrate the skills listed below;
- Self motivated and target driven, high productivity & can-do approach
- Strong technical competence with radio transmitter and receiver architectures at systems level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical insight - ability to quickly gain an understanding of the system context
Additionally, some, or all, of the following skills would be valuable
- Experience of hardware development for defence equipment
- A good understanding of commercial communications systems
- Radio systems design calculations
- Link budget and propagation modelling
- Design for EMC compliance
- General high frequency circuit design, including use of simulation software
- Power amplifier design
The salary on offer is up to £65k and you must be able to obtain Security Clearance to be eligible for this position. Please ensure you are eligible before applying.
I would be delighted to see your CV if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity.