This job is no longer available
Software Development Engineer, Berkshire
We are searching for a Software Development Engineer to join our client's team and to:
* Participate in the continuous development and improvement of LTE protocol stack
* Actively participate in modem performance enhancements, memory and MIPS optimization
* Participate in system integration, verification, debugging and test of new generation of mobile devices based on LTE, UMTS, GSM, GPRS and EGPRS standards
* Support interoperability (IOT) and live network testing. It will require performing analysis of the problem scenarios and generating efficient solutions. In addition, it may also require travel to the IOT lab or location of live network testing.
* Participate in conformance testing of mobile platform using in-house test equipment and at official test houses.
The ideal candidate for this software development role will have the following profile:
3-5 years of experience with development, integration and testing of cellular system.
Past experience with software development for embedded systems and protocol stack.
Strong understanding of LTE standards or at a minimum UMTS, knowledge of other wireless standards such as GSM, GPRS, EGPRS is a plus.
Knowledge of ARM microprocessor, DSP, and RTOS is a plus.
Knowledge of mobile communications test equipment will be a plus