This job is no longer available
Principal Embedded Systems Engineer - South East England
Stack Limited are a world-wide manufacturer and supplier of dashboard instrumentation, data acquisition, Tyre pressure monitoring systems, (TPMS) and ruggedised video systems. All of their designs are built for ‘harsh environments. They The Company
are renowned for their innovation and high class products.
With an enviable client base covering formula one, industrial and defence sectors and new products being developed, opportunities exist for this organisation to experience substantial international growth.
The role of the Principal Embedded Systems Engineer is critical position for the on-going success of the company.
You will be responsible for delivering world class, industry-leading products. You will have previous experience of leading a project and managing a team; taking a concept from initial design stages right through to manufacture and delivery to the end user.
Your aptitude will mean you are able to conceptualise the end product from a customer perspective considering both the software and technical requirements alongside the hardware.
• A good engineering related degree.
• At least 7 years experience delivering proven products for harsh environments and be able to demonstrate practical examples to support the experience.
• Experience of real-time embedded ‘C’ software design.
• Working knowledge of CAN/Ethernet interfaces.
• Experience of ARM, TI and DSP processors and other micro controller design.
• Keen to participate in all aspects of the product design.
• High levels of numeracy and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to influence and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• A strategic thinker with the ability to consider the impact on all aspects of the product design life cycle.
Discovery ADR Group are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. Speculative applications will be processed by Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
Salary Basic: £50-55K + bonus, death in service, pension + 22 days holiday
To apply for this role please click the apply now Button.