This job is no longer available
Power Electronics Engineer - Required Profile:
- Good grounding in Power Electronics, especially below 3kW applications
- Analogue and Digital Design Experience
- Familiarity with engineering documentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Embedded software knowledge is a benefit, though not essential.
You'll be working within a well-recognised, innovative product design business who have exciting technology contracts in place with Nationwide energy providers. Electronics or Embedded Software Engineers with an overall familiarity with Power Electronics will find this a challenging, stimulating and rewarding company to join.
For more details of this Power Electronics Engineer vacancy, please forward your CV for immediate consideration or contact me at the office.
Power Electronics Engineer / Chester / Upto £38k + Bens
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.