This job is no longer available
A Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work on improvement projects in a medium sized electronics manufacturing Cork based company. Please call Ken Murphy on +353214297538.
* Perform detailed design, analysis, simulation and prototyping on new products.
* Fully document manufacturing processes, design calculations & maintaining a project folder.
* Understand the company?s proprietary processes, process flow and multiple product mix.
* Be responsible for machine set-up and programming processes and personnel of the Company?s fully automated die attach and wire-bonding equipment.
* Provide technical support regarding production equipment and processes
* Continually identify and drive process specific improvements, especially tooling and process flow
* Strive to continually improve quality, reduce lead-times and reduce costs.
The candidate should have 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in a Process Engineering role in a Manufacturing Environment. They should have a third-level qualification in an engineering discipline. Additional knowledge or experience in electronics manufacturing, contract manufacturing or high tech device assembly would be an advantage.
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times. Please submit English language CV in Microsoft Word format.
Contact Ken Murphy on 00353 21 4297538 for more information or apply on line on link below.
In Search of Excellence
Specialists in the recruitment of Senior Management, Commercial, Technical/Engineering, Supply Chain & IT personnel
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999