This job is no longer available
Senior Development Engineer Mac OS X - Munich
Our client is a global household name in its field and is currently looking for a Senior MAC OS developer for several of its ground-breaking projects.
As this company is a global brand, the working language is English, therefore German language is not a requirement (although it would help!). Top-end salaries are offered along with unbeatable benefits including Pension Scheme, Bonus and Relocation Assistance.
* Design and development of OS X / UEFI components
* Technical coordination with team members, development departments and external partners
* Cross-platform OS X / UEFI / Windows interface specifications
* Several years experience in the OS X kernel and / or user-mode programming
* Very good knowledge of C and C + +
* Experience with Objective-C2.0
* Experience in low level system programming
Experience in one or more of the following areas desirable:
* Objective-C, Cocoa, Core Foundation, IOKit * UEFI
* C + + programming and modern OOP paradigms
* Agile development methods, e.g. Scrum
* Knowledge of Leaf File Systems and SQLite desirable
For more Information about this excellent opportunity, send an application over to John right away!