This job is no longer available
As the Senior Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for developing engineering solutions based on customer requirements, keeping to strict time and budget restraints. You will oversee the entire process from concept and design, right through to manufacture and test. As the Senior Hardware Engineer you will also be responsible for mentoring junior engineers and managing external contractors.
Senior Hardware Engineer Essential Skills:
- Good Hands on design experience in both analogue and digital circuitry
- Microprocessor design
- Design for EMC requirements
- Full product lifecycle experience
- Logic design and schematic capture technique
- Low voltage power supply and/or power switching techniques
Senior Hardware Engineer Desirable Skills:
- Hands on experience with DSP
- Experience of VHDL
- Experience of PSPICE or other analogue simulation tools
Ideally you will be degree educated in electronics or another relevant discipline and have had some experience as a Senior Hardware Engineer in a similar position. As this position is defence orientated you must be eligible to receive security clearance (SC Clearable).
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.